The TriCell BMC Kit is intended for used for the safe and rapid preparation of autologous Bone Marrow Concentrate (BMC) from a sample of bone marrow aspirate at the patient's point of care.
The TriCell Kit allows the healthcare professional to produce a specific Platelet Plasma Product to meet individual patient requirements.
The use of the TriCell BMC Kit may be contraindicated when there is clinical or laboratory evidence of septicemia; and for patients who have taken aspirin, or other medications that alter platelet function within 3 days prior to surgery, or patients with disorders associated with platelet dysfunction.
Indications for Use:
The TriCell BMC Kit is intended for use with an appropriate swing bucket centrifuge.
- Refer to Centrifuge Operator's Manual for additional information concerning centrifuge operation and maintenance
- Inspect product prior to use, do not use if package is damaged or opened;
- Always follow aseptic technique entering a sterile container.
- Aseptic technique, proper skin preparation, and continued protection of the puncture site are essential;
- Dispose of contaminated process disposable following hospital policy and procedures for biological waste;
- After processing, maintain PD upright. Tilting may disturb fluid layers, affecting process results;
- Separated blood / marrow products should be used within the same surgical procedure.
- Do not re-sterilize, disposable is for single patient use only, discard all unused components at the end of the procedure;
- Re-use may lead to infection or illness/injury/death.